• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 831a no voltage

CSkoruppa

[FONT=&quot]I recently acquired a MEP 831a with 6.5 hours with a engine that would not start. after a few troubleshooting found it to be a compression issue. pulled motor out and found to be a cracked piston and replaced it with new piston and rings. engine is now running with no problems there. now here is the issue I am now facing it produces no power. do not know how long it was sitting prior to the engine issue I am assuming when they first started it up in 2002 and set it off to the side. unit is clean and appears to be kept out of the weather. any ideas on what I could do to test this further or is there some thing I am missing ie. breaker somewhere that is not visible.[/FONT]

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you downloaded the manuals from the TM section of the forum yet? They offer a wealth of information to get you started. Most of what you hear from us is going to be exactly is what is in the manual as the first steps to figuring out the problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks