• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 C turbo needed

Matthew19562

What's going on y'all. First time posting on here and I have no idea what I'm doing so forgive me if I'm doing something wrong. Anyways, Im in need of a turbo for my 1974 m25a2 465. I'm located in north Georgia and am willing to drive to the southern part of the state, Tennessee, and Alabama, if the price is somewhat decent. I can't bring myself to buy a turbo online sight unseen. Also, I have heard a D turbo will work on my truck but not sure if that's something worth looking into. Any help is much appreciated. God bless.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
PM Member Clinto. He is the deuce Dr. I am sure he has one. He is located in Athens, GA

Also moderator PATracy is near you and may have one as well.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Good to see you on here Matthew. (He has my first truck, which was formerly member “Atomic”s)

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any of the "C" or "D" or even the Schwitzer "big whistlers" off the LDS will work on your truck. Read up on the differences before you decide you want a "C".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks