• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parts cross reference

CES 3245th

I have a 1983 M923A1 5 Ton

Is there somewhere out there a parts cross reference chart or in other words a CHEAT SHEET on Wheel Bearing, Race Set and U-Joints and other parts associated with these vehicles? I’m sure there has to be something like that from the manufacturers like Moog and Timken etc.that can be used besides going through the military parts suppliers that are on the web. I know places like Napa and Fleet-pride , but unfortunately you have to know the part numbers to order it . Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!

aua

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have a 1983 M923A1 5 Ton

Is there somewhere out there a parts cross reference chart or in other words a CHEAT SHEET on Wheel Bearing, Race Set and U-Joints and other parts associated with these vehicles? I’m sure there has to be something like that from the manufacturers like Moog and Timken etc.that can be used besides going through the military parts suppliers that are on the web. I know places like Napa and Fleet-pride , but unfortunately you have to know the part numbers to order it . Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!

aua
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-6vGwwEsD-flXsMFBn7VomUUJDuk_aG_to5pzHqzkBc/edit?usp=sharing

CES 3245th

simp5782.... All I can say is WOW, That spreadsheet that you compiled is unbelievable and that is going to be SO useful!!! GREAT JOB!!!! I realize this might be a stupid question but I'll ask it anyways, it makes reference to M939 I'm assuming that where I have a M923A1 they are one and the same as far as the part numbers go?

Thank you so much CES 3245th

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
simp5782.... All I can say is WOW, That spreadsheet that you compiled is unbelievable and that is going to be SO useful!!! GREAT JOB!!!! I realize this might be a stupid question but I'll ask it anyways, it makes reference to M939 I'm assuming that where I have a M923A1 they are one and the same as far as the part numbers go?

Thank you so much CES 3245th
M923 is part of the M939 series of trucks. If it is an NHC250 specific part it will say so. As well as the parts located at the bottom are for the A2 specific models basically for engine parts. There are some differences between hub bearings and seals.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks