• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 CUCV tailgate

danielj

Good afternoon guys!
My name is Dan and Ive got a lovely M1009 which I desperately need a tailgate for.
Its nearly snow season up here in CO and I would like to get my girl sealed up soon.
Any information or guidance in this matter is greatly appreciated! Thanks Everyone!
Dan

DeadParrot

Since the M1009 is basically a Chevy Blazer from the pre 88 era, might prowl the salvage yards. Just be sure the get ALL the mounting hardware in addition to the tailgate. The tailgates varied from year to year in how they mounted but the fender sides stayed the same.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks