• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with Identification.

dmetalmiki

can someone (anyone) tell us WHAT! this trailer is and where data can be found? We can find absolutely nothing.
And Oblige. dmetalmiki.

Attachments

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! How do you change those inner tires on the rear!

Rick
I was loading out of Ewald Steel warehouse back in early 70's one day when there was a Michigan "train" in the next bay. That rig had 14 axles, double trailer setup and as I walked around it I counted 7 flat tires. I mentioned that to the driver and he said after a few more flats he would start changing them. He had more than 250,000 on but, he only run from the docks to the warehouse. No weight limit in city limits back then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks