• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia military vehicle rally

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you still need your truck moved down? Will be up that way this weekend.

l do but l do need more of a heads up on account that i have to secure things in the back of the truck, remove the canvas cover seal the exhust stack to prevent damage to the turbo.and now l will only need the truck moved,the trailer and bike are down here now. can you pm me the coast,thanks

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, SCSG, needs a truck with a kitchen trailer driven down from Columbia SC on Wednesday. You could drive down and help him out, and he would probably pick up your meals.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Mike, SCSG, needs a truck with a kitchen trailer driven down from Columbia SC on Wednesday. You could drive down and help him out, and he would probably pick up your meals.
If that falls thru let me know and I can run over and grab it on Wednesday if need be.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If that falls thru let me know and I can run over and grab it on Wednesday if need be.
Wes, The group that has been coming with me are bailing because John Peck tore up his 'good knee' walking down the back door steps at his home. Doctors have told him it will be two months before he can bend the knee (leg is in a brace so he can't move it). He has trouble getting into a car, much less driving, and a manual transmission vehicle is probably 6-8 months out for him. The other guys were coming because he wanted to go to the rally.

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wes, The group that has been coming with me are bailing because John Peck tore up his 'good knee' walking down the back door steps at his home. Doctors have told him it will be two months before he can bend the knee (leg is in a brace so he can't move it). He has trouble getting into a car, much less driving, and a manual transmission vehicle is probably 6-8 months out for him. The other guys were coming because he wanted to go to the rally.
Man Geez I hate to hear this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks