• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in MA

DanM37

Hey All!
Just got a 53 M37! Was going to get a jacked up Jeep and ... outta the blue (dontcha just Love that?!), this waaay cool truck crossed my path.
Never knew about these before but one look, one drive? it's mine now.
Anyway, found this site and look forward to talking to folks about these vehicles.
Best,
DC

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you gotta get a few more thread posts under your belt before you can post pictures.

Welcome to the site! In what part of MA are you located? My father in law has a place on Buzzard's Bay. I love visiting there.

Rick

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky. Congrats on your new (old MV) purchase. That is a piece of history.
Have fun.
JC

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to MA. I had a 52 M42 so I am familiar with your truck. What part of the state are you in? I am on the north shore.

Mark

DanM37

Thanks all, am on Cape Cod
But,
Truck is going to be put to Work up in NH.
Seller was happy to hear that.
Going to test out that Torque!

CMPPhil

Hi

Welcome aboard, if you are looking for a good summer rally, and have been there, come on up to the Weare Rally the end of July each year. More information MVMVC.ORG

That's Merrimack Valley Military Vehicles Collectors we have members from across New England.

Cheers Phil

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome Dan, I am in Sandwich. I used to own a 1951 M37 and loved it. You need to come to the MJT truck show at the fairgrounds at the end of Oct. 28th I think. There are several of us on Cape and one guy who repairs privately owned MV's as a business. You may have seen my truck around as I drive it often, tomorrow as a matter of fact. Good luck with the truck and hope to see you around.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks