• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy

Scott C

Hey new here just joined to explore options of hmmwv ownership. Can anyone point my in different directions to acquire one. I am looking for something to be purchased with hard top and hard doors. Prefer to deal with a shop that sells these and knows the ins and out of paperwork.

Thanks

NormB

Welcome to the madness.

I’d suggest going to the HMMWV forum and reading through the several hundred pages of posts on “what did you do to your hmmwv today” to see the kinds of problems that are common, solutions, suggestions, and more.

Once you’ve familiarized yourself with that, and are still brave enough to want to go forward, search classifieds here, ePay ads and ads running on fakebook’s several hmmwv-specific sales sites. If you post your TOWN, someone here is likely to say “hey, I’m just down the road and can help you.”

Oklahoma’s pretty yuge.

Good luck in your search, and post pictures when you find your truck.

Norm

Scott C

Thank you. Yes I have been doing some research, for some reason I am not scared off yet...lol, these things do sound like a lot of trouble.

dmetalmiki

You will be reflecting.."trouble is my name", Don't worry just go for it. Welcome to the site and the hobby.
Also the friendships and events to come when you have your truck. Good luck, and as said, post up pictures when you get it..................and another.....and another...and..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks