• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Motion Industries

nspctr1

I just purchased bearings etc from this company. Good customer service and fast shipping but know that they add a shipping charge on after giving you a final price.
I was told my total would be X and then received a invoice with S&H charges added. Not opposed to paying the charges, They just should tell you up front tho. IMHO

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a couple industrial companies that i use that do the same thing especially for heavy items. Or i get billed separate for shipping

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been to their location by 410 and IH10. Won't they ship to their store for free?

nspctr1

As it turns out, yes. Guy said they would ship to house because it’s the same as having shipped to shop. I said great! Not a huge deal. Just $15 bux more. Just caught me by surprise and thought I’d relay so other guys wouldn’t be caught off guard

CMPPhil

Hi

Just a comment on Motion Industry, I've been using them for years for bearings and seals. If your bearing has a number on it good chance they can find it or cross reference it. Also you can search by dimension. One way I've noticed to save on shipping is to order all the bearings and seals for a project as a single order. If I need bearings or seals I start with them.

Cheers Phil

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As it turns out, yes. Guy said they would ship to house because it’s the same as having shipped to shop. I said great! Not a huge deal. Just $15 bux more. Just caught me by surprise and thought I’d relay so other guys wouldn’t be caught off guard
Understood. I haven't used them for some time. I found it easier and cheeper for me to put the bearing number into the part number search on rock auto. Normally they have the Timkin,SKF, ETC brands.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks