• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help Identifying Engine

MetalAndMoon

Hey guys, complete Willys noob here, but I'm hoping you pros can help me to identify an engine.

I have a few pics, but if these aren't enough then let me know and I'll take more or i can scrounge around it looking for ID plates or stamps/numbers. I'm just an absolute standstill on IDing this guy.

20180927_091717.jpg20180927_091710.jpg20180927_091707.jpg20180927_091704.jpg20180927_091658.jpg

MetalAndMoon

Hmm...I checked the link. Those other pics are difficult to tel from. His looks rebuilt and all new. :/ Wasn't really much there by way of identifying though. This was my issue. I find a lot of look alikes but no true definitive IDs

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Willys F134. Look on the boss over the water pump and report back with any numbers.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well that is not a military engine, no big deal. Looks like it is original to the Jeep vehicle it is still mounted to, which appears to be a Jeepster?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks