• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month nominations October 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG

Welcome to the October 2018 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are simple:

1. - You may nominate your own vehicle or another SS Members vehicle (please ask the member first). Please do not nominate non- SS member vehicles.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination. (Not a link) PLEASE POST ONLY 0NE PICTURE!!!

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month (It's to keep things fair).

5. - We are limited to 20 vehicles per month for the contest. Once we get 20 vehicles nominated OR at 20:00hrs (8PM) on 15 October 2018, (whichever comes first), the nomination thread will close and the "Vote Thread" will open as soon as The Boss can open it. All times listed are Eastern Standard Times.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on THIS thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

Now come on folks, let's see those beautiful MV's you have so we can all enjoy them.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to nominate 155mm after all the drama I caused for last months vote.

It wasn't really drama....it was a misunderstanding of events....and it was fixed....so....:patracy:
I in no way felt it was drama, it just added SUSPENSE to the whole, whos gonna win, then it went from a tie to a win after closing, made it that much more fun.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't like doing that without the owners OK....in fact it's in the rules. It would be super great if the owner did!!:rules:
Maybe make it a next rule: runner up will be nominated automatically UNLESS the owner ops out?

the discussion is more interesting than just add a bump to get the thread back up top

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Maybe make it a next rule: runner up will be nominated automatically UNLESS the owner ops out?

the discussion is more interesting than just add a bump to get the thread back up top
I'll speak to the "Powers That Be" at the Georgia Rally in about 13 days and see what they think. I don't see anything wrong with that.:papabear:

Oh...And the count is 4.

Last edited:

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll speak to the "Powers That Be" at the Georgia Rally in about 13 days and see what they think. I don't see anything wrong with that.:papabear:

Also, if you are having a sit down, might want to figure out a way to break a tie, in the event there is ever one.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Also, if you are having a sit down, might want to figure out a way to break a tie, in the event there is ever one.
I can't tell you what the final rule on a tie will be (it's not my decision), but my recommendation will be that we extend the voting time (amount to be determined) and only allow voting for those two...or three...or whatever.
(Wouldn't it be a hoot if we had a 5 or 10 way tie??)
:naner:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
170217-grizzly-alaska-mn-1130_e938eae58cdfe33a8c5bd9af07356dd9.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg Papa Bear, if we ever have a 5 or 10 way tie. I'll come on down to Georgia and take ya fishing!:papabear:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks