• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is it really as simple as just getting a smaller pulley for alternator?

74M35A2

Interesting. Specs say exact same. Did you get the alternator from me? Sold a bunch recently, apology I can't keep track. If so, I have a replacement lower brace that allows you to make the stock serpentine belt system "adjustable", to set the tensioner anywhere you want it. I'll send it to you for free, if you bought from me.

If not, then I don't know where the pulley in your pic came from. I'll check others I have here to see if they are similar.

Thanks for the update!

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, it’s one of yours. We tried a Delco first and it didn’t do what we expected so you sent me the Chinese one at no charge. I forgot to give you props here for being such a great guy to deal with. My apologies.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And no need to send the arm, I bought a shorter belt. I’ll post the NAPA part number later for anyone interested.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sitting here thinking back through the fog. I had a pulley when you sent the alternator. I didn’t get the first pulley from you. It came from NAPA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks