• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU 419 Access panel to 4x4, lock, intermediate cylinders.

joeblack5

My 4x4 and lock up and intermediate gear selector is not working. Cab tilting was not in my future so i took a look at the panel under the gear selector. In my Flu419 I can drop that panel with 4 screws in each corner.. remove the black rubber.

unscrew the hydraulic knob and main power, diagnostic plug, trailer brake etc.

Rotate and angle the access plate, I had to remove the engine cover and wiggle the gear selector a bit but it came out.

Hope this helps other people with cab lifting fear.

Later J20181003_Mogli gear access panel 1.jpg20181003_Mogli gear access panel 2.jpg20181003_Mogli gear access panel removed.jpg

Last edited:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe great to see your still kicking and glad to see the 419 is doing the same! What have you and the MOG been up to lately, anything fun and frivolous?
Karl

joeblack5

Hi Karl, yes, I will post some pictures in a different thread.
Today worked a little more on exploring the 4x4 air cylinder, pretty easy now the cover is off.
Indeed mine got stuck, assume rust, hope that the locking cylinder are good. Will find out later.

Took the 4x4 air cylinder of on one side , the 4x4 lever can be moved by hand, Does not seem to hard to make it mechanical.
Later J

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks