• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M35A2 Owner (MN)

martinv

Since September 1999 I only owned mini-vans. The M35A2 is a nice contrast :)

I spent these first few weeks mostly inspecting and doing as much work as I can while it's still above freezing.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Better get busy martinv.
Lots to do and it will be getting cold soon,
Welcome to the addiction.
And as always, post some pictures and you'll make more new friends.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky. Still sweating our buns off here. Congrats on your new grocery getter....

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from Nevada. Just had first snow in the Eastern Sierras last night. Congrats on the new truck, and yes, pictures are welcome.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! Good to see another deuce owner in MN. If you need any parts let me know, I've got a handful of parts trucks at my place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks