• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power Steering Steering Wheel

m38inmaine

Is the factory steering wheel for power steering a smaller diameter than the manual steering wheel ? The power steering with the original(manual)wheel seems too easy to steer.

Thanks

snowtrac nome

On those old dodges they were the same the newer ones had a smaller wheel by a couple of inches if you want a smaller wheel look for an 88 or newer dodge truck or ram charger.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35a2 and other trucks without power steering have a 20 inch wheel. M923 with power steering have a 18 inch wheel

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is the factory steering wheel for power steering a smaller diameter than the manual steering wheel ? The power steering with the original(manual)wheel seems too easy to steer.

Thanks
Maybe because they were too hard to steer with manual steering ;)
The trucks I pulled PS boxes off of had a smaller wheel than the M880, it was different style also so I've kept the orignal wheel in the one I converted. You get used to it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks