• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m37 fuel tank

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chevy S-10 tanks can be fitted. A couple of guys locally read about it several years ago and did it. I think the tank retaining straps need to be longer. I was not involved in that swap so am a bit fuzzy on the details. Do a search on "M-37, S-10 fuel tank" several threads will show up.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a couple that might be usable. I'm a long way away from you though.

Let me know if you are interested.

Storm

edmcc

I may need one if mine cannot be repaired.I will know in a couple of weeks,please let me know if they are in usable condition or in need of repair and price.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are still in the parts trucks. If you decide you may need one, I'll check them out. I don't know if they have holes or not. At least you know where a couple are, even if they are half way across the country.

Let me know how yours turns out.

Storm

Elwood1968

Have you contacted Bill Lammers in Ocala, Florida? He posted a topic on g741.org in the Swap Meet section that he's disposing of his sizeable collection of parts, and he specifically listed fuel tanks.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vintage Power Wagons sell brand new fuel tanks for the Power Wagon to my knowledge there is NOBODY reproducing M37 fuel tanks and that also goes along with the tail gate for the 37, Power Wagon you can get everything!
Karl

kpj5br

I just had one reconditioned for $325 - that's the price to recondition it not the cost of the tank. These guys in Shakopee, MN do an awesome job and they like 5 to 10 M37 tanks a month

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks