• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lmtv will not come out of neutral

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No codes means keypad is shot. Send it to transmissioninstruments.com for free verification.

mogger7

1994 don't have a clue what a wtec is nothing on display im in the process of hacing it shipped from texas to va. but can not find some one to bring it here

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, you are providing confusing information. By saying "no codes" that tells us you know how to pull the codes and the display is working. But now you say "nothing on display". That could be any one of 100 things wrong to cause that.

As far as hauling your truck, you want Joey at United States of Freight to set that up for you. That way you have zero headache about it.

mogger7

no codes is what prior owner is telling me im 1500 miles away he said nothing apears on window when u press the up and down arrow at the same time meaning no codes and nothing on desplat maybe i used wrong terminalogy sorry the owner (prior) was going to back it up on a lowboy trailer since it will not move on its own but don't know how fat it can be towed down the street to a parking lot where it can be loaded the driver said he was not going to back his rig down the side street 500 plus feet . so i own this truck but don't know if i will ever get to see it

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No problem towing it 500 feet. Seller needs to do whatever he can to accommodate an 18 wheeler. Driver will not want to back up that far or operate in a residential area.

Nothing on display as I said can be many many problems. Get it home as Suprman advised and then you can start diagnostics being guided by the technical manual.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had this problem with mine. The plug in the back of the dash keypad was loose. It took like 10 minutes to check and fix it. Less time than a tow hookup would take. Seems like a worthwhile look.

Also does the truck have batteries in it or are they starting with a jump? No batteries = no 12v to trans controller.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks