• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105a2 advise

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Their correct.
Very Bad idea and not legal anyway.
Check with your states DOT officers and they will tell you same thing.
Even the Military is smart enough not to do it.

Plenty of youtube videos of people who try it (Different trailers, same physics) and ending with disastrous results.

Doesn’t matter anyway since you sold it.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Their correct.
Very Bad idea and not legal anyway.
Check with your states DOT officers and they will tell you same thing.
Even the Military is smart enough not to do it.

Plenty of youtube videos of people who try it (Different trailers, same physics) and ending with disastrous results.

Doesn’t matter anyway since you sold it.
The buyer may not want a totaled out trailer.

I have four 101-A3 trailers I mounted hitches on the back of two of them you can pull in tandem just fine as long as you load the first one kind of heavy and leave the rear one pretty much empty. You also have to pay attention down the road and avoid slamming on the brakes, I did a 350 mile trip one time with a pair of them hooked behind my single cab 2 Wheel Drive F2 50, but like a lot of the guys have said on here it is probably not legal and you don’t want to do it and less you’re a pretty confident driver, most cops aren’t bright enough to know whether it is legal or not!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
......most cops aren’t bright enough to know whether it is legal or not!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe local PD, but State Police/Highway Patrol will know. Most sheriffs departments will also.
State DOT officers will definitely know and are the ones most likely to stop you.

Biggest thing you have to worry is your insurance company.
Any accident, regardless of fault, and your totally....you know what.

Watch some of the dash cam videos on YouTube.
Doesn’t matter how alert you are.
Something can come out of nowhere and ruin your day/life.
Wrong Place.....Wrong Time

I know guys are doing it everyday without incident.
Someday it will bite them.
Not if.........but when.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks