• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

927A1 Brake issue

Landman87

tried searching and didn't come up with much. Have a 927A1 and havent run it much lately but decided to let it warm up and move it around the yard. One of the rear wheels doesn't seem to wanna release. I caged it and put a new diaphragm in it the 16 one. didn't seem to help. What should i be looking for. Grabbed a few of the 12's also should i pull that one apart?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Known issue for the tractors is the drums rusting up to the shoes. Sounds like the same deal. Tap/beat the brake drums to loosen them up. You can also pull the rear inspection plugs on the backing plates and look at the shoes?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks