• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC-250 Fuel Injector Removal / Clean / Re-install Parts List??

Jayco36REQS

Hey,

What are the recommended parts / Tips / Tricks when removing, cleaning, and re-installing the clogged fuel injectors on an NHC-250?

Any guidance/Tips from those who have done it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!! :beer:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I will post the SS link when I get home and the parts. You need to know of you have non top stops or top stop injectors

Top Stops are # 3046281

Non Top Stops #3054250

If you have non top stops and you want to switch to top stops you have to get the different hold down retainers and new fuel rods. [FONT=Eurasia, sans-serif][/FONT]

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fuel rods? What you talkin' 'bout Simp? To go from non TS to TS injectors all you need are the injectors and hold downs. Tune up is the same. Use OBC and torque them.

If you just want to re o ring them, 18 injector o rings, 3 valve cover gaskets.

Cummins sells diesel douche in a can, it works great. Buy that stuff, follow the directions, and then give it a good tune up.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Fuel rods? What you talkin' 'bout Simp? To go from non TS to TS injectors all you need are the injectors and hold downs. Tune up is the same. Use OBC and torque them.

If you just want to re o ring them, 18 injector o rings, 3 valve cover gaskets.

Cummins sells diesel douche in a can, it works great. Buy that stuff, follow the directions, and then give it a good tune up.
The pushrod for the injectors. The NTS and TS use different length pushrod er plunger on the injector side

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahh, the links! I did forget about those. One is longer by a bit than the other.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks