• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glass to frame seals

Dead pilot

I'm looking to find sources for the seals that go around around the glass on the inside of the frames for both the windshield and windows on the doors. When I took my glass out to clean the frames and repaint them the seals didn't survive. I found one place (oshkosh equipment supply) that has them but didnt know if there where any other sources for this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can try McMaster Carr for generic weather stripping/sealants. They have a little bit of everything!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use little pieces of the old seal to center the pane, and fill the rest of the void up with black silicone. Prevents the frame from rusting out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks