• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello everyone! New owner here!

FloridaAKM

No, not asphalt grinding machines, but high quality metal milling machines. Cincinnati Milicron comes to mind IIFC. I have two Deuces & am putting the second one together to get her on the road after changing out the cab top & hydraulic button in the pump.

Enjoy your truck as it will provide many hours of fun & hopefully only a few aggravating issues.
Milling machines? As in asphalt grinders?

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Deplorable1

No, not asphalt grinding machines, but high quality metal milling machines. Cincinnati Milicron comes to mind IIFC. I have two Deuces & am putting the second one together to get her on the road after changing out the cab top & hydraulic button in the pump.

Enjoy your truck as it will provide many hours of fun & hopefully only a few aggravating issues.
Ah yes, Milicron! How could I forget. Everyone that lives within an hour of here knows someone that works or worked there at some time. Lol

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks