• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1045 from albany GA to southern UT

Utahm1045a2

Looking for someone to transport my new hmmwv from albany to utah. Hoping to pay less than $2k. Its supposed to be off the lot by 10/17. Help or advice would be great as the transport brokers im dealing with havnt been very successful in finding a ride.

sandcobra164

Send your invoice to joseph.carson@usmc.mil . I can talk to Scott (GovPlanet Representative onsite) and pick it up after the Ga Rally. He's very flexible on dates as long as he's established contact. Does it run or would I be towing it? Either way, it would wind up in Leesburg, Ga and then you could take your time lining up a hauler if you decide to go this route.

Joseph

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for someone to transport my new hmmwv from albany to utah. Hoping to pay less than $2k. Its supposed to be off the lot by 10/17. Help or advice would be great as the transport brokers im dealing with havnt been very successful in finding a ride.
Try United States of Freight , but a dollar a mile might be wishful thinking.

sandcobra164

I'm picking up a few items from the site the truck is located at tomorrow. If you still need help, please e-mail the release to sandcobra164@yahoo.com before 0700 Georgia Time and I'll make arrangements with the yard manager to pick it up after the Ga. Rally. If not, no worries. I'm only trying to help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks