• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC 250 AC compressor bracket help

armyrino

So I was blessed with a free bracket for my M923A1 with the NHC250 Cummins. It did not however come with any installation instructions. I'm sure I can figure it out but would be much easier and save some time if anyone could send some pics of different installed brackets and compressors on the same type engine. The bracket has no name or make on it. The guy who gave it to me only knew that it was for the NHC 250 Cummins . Any help would be appreciated . Thanks in advance Armyrino.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about a picture of what you have.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Not one I have ever seen. There are a few versions but you may see if red dot has their instructions. That is not a Kenway bracket. Most of the time the small and big cam cummins compressor brackets bolt to the part of the engine above the accessory drive. There are two bolt holes that go down and one thru the side towards the motor.

I have the NHC250 bracket available if you are interested in one

Last edited:

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not think that is a NHC250 mount. Here is a pic of a mount, sorry you can not see the mount very well. It bolts to the two holes on top of the oil pump.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks