• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tranny leak after emergency stop

cucvrus

I went to the hydraulic shop today and ordered a set of 3/8" hydraulic lines with the double flares at each end. The transmission end has a 90* hard elbow and the top end has a straight end. I can run these up above the transmission and parallel to the engine oil cooler lines. I think this will be a good choice over the stock metal lines on the plow truck. I was at the parts store and they did not have copper/nickel line in 5/16". Not saying they don't make it but the clock is ticking and I need to get this job completed. I still have to remove the oil pan and correct a leak. It may just be the oil pan gasket but the oil pan has a few areas that are rusty and I want to investigate further with the pan on my work bench. I mean no big deal removing the oil pan with the starter and transmission lines out of the way. Have a Great Day. Stay COOL and Be Safe. I will report back on my Mr Rusty thread.

Abbylind

Dr CUCVRUS Sorry I havent been a good test pilot for you. Ive got work starting on Monday. Im going to try to install the lines this week.
I hope the hydraulic lines work for you sir.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks