• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moved my M35 from Richfield Ohio to North Royalton Ohio

I've been storing my M35 at a friends place and due to a stroke I won't be able to drive for a while and I would like my truck moved or towed to a new house. Basically from Richfield Ohio to North Royalton Ohio. Soon would be good as my friend wants to sell soon. Just be warned he may want to sell you some supplies from his house.

Last edited by a moderator:

smokem joe

Across 303 then north on State Rd would put you in the center of N Royalton. My 5 ton is down right now so I can't tow it, but I will assist in any way I can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks