• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 Fuel Issues

sandcobra164

I'm good. I think a detuned (170hp) 6.5 pump with .310 plungers is a worthwhile upgrade. The truck runs much stronger than before. I found a good deal on the pump that I installed and it was much cheaper than the prices listed on the Conestoga website link. Mine has a Stanadyne build date of January 24, 2018 straight from one of your favorite surplus sites. I'm going to keep an eye out for another to shelve. Since HMMWV's started selling, they seem to be getting rid of spare parts as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks