• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Cincy-area Vets' Day Parade, Sun. NOV 4

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
2018 Cincy-area Vets' Day Parade, Sun. NOV 4
Cincinnati area Veterans' Day Parade

Attention: Calling all MV owners and enthusiasts;
The Hamilton County (OHIO) Veterans' Day Parade will take place on: Sunday, November 4th, 2018 in Cheviot, OH (This is Cincinnati Westside area, same suburb as usual for those who have done this before)

The Parade starts at 2pm. However, from past experience, we know that it gets crowded in the staging area. Therefore, we should plan to arrive 60 to 90 minutes early. If not, we will get split up or pushed to the back. We can easily kill and hour or two with B.S. stories anyway.

Staging area is as shown on the map. Our spot is on Woodbine street.
Cheviot Map.jpg

As always, there will be a ceremony after the parade. (In front of the City Hall building) We have always been invited to stay and park at the end of the parade route as a static display. This is voluntary.

If you would like to attend, please respond here or send me a pm. I would like to get an estimate to the parade organizer so he can plan for our group.

Sorry for the late notice.
Thank you,

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks