• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M893 ambulance questions

CBrinker

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just purchased a rust free M893 ambulance, but it was in a fender bender on the passenger front corner and needs a fender, bumper, grill and headlights. It is also missing the door handle on the rear door, all the mechanism is there just the handle is missing. Any suggestions on where to get those parts? Also is there anything I should really check out on it before using it besides the usual fluids?. Thanks in advance. I would post pictures of it, but for some reason i can’t.

Last edited by a moderator:

m38inmaine

Sent a PM on the door handles, fenders can be had but I don't think the radiator support and grill are being made.

CBrinker

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The message must have not gone through, I haven’t gotten anything. I did find the fender and front bumper from lmc truck. The radiator support looks very salvageable thankfully.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks