• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Panama city ,were you there after Michael?

319cssb

Was wondering how many of us went to help? What kind of gear did you bring and what did you experience?

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We went to Wewa and Blountstown area. Utter devastation. Hauled a full load of relief supplies with my M925A2 and M105a1 trailer. Many were overwhelmed and still in shock when we got there.

87k5

My wife and I went to PCB (Bayou George area) that's where she is from. It was really bad for them, most of her family is homeless at this point and still even today. (29 Oct) Her fathers home, which sustained minimal damage, still does not have power. We were not able to take any of the MV's as we were a 9 hour drive coming from South Carolina. If I knew how to upload pictures I would, as we took many of them.

Dock Rocker

My wife and I went to PCB (Bayou George area) that's where she is from. It was really bad for them, most of her family is homeless at this point and still even today. (29 Oct) Her fathers home, which sustained minimal damage, still does not have power. We were not able to take any of the MV's as we were a 9 hour drive coming from South Carolina. If I knew how to upload pictures I would, as we took many of them.
I am headed to Pensacola later this week. Anything I can do / take them to help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks