• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 wiper motorair line valve.

Lenny

On my M35A2 there is a valve on the front panel that controls air to the wiper motors. The people I bought this truck from have this valve so tight that it will not move I will need to put pliers on it to get it started, however before I do this, to open this valve from a closed position do I turn it clockwise or counter clockwise? I hate to assume anything. Thanks, Lenny

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a lefty loosy righty tighty valve. Worst case...new ones readily available from vendors.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

rustystud

It is a lefty loosy righty tighty valve. Worst case...new ones readily available from vendors.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Don't even try and rebuild it. Just get a new one like "cattlerepairman" said. I tried to fix mine and the "clearance" between the valve was to worn out to seal properly. Just wasted over an hour for nothing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks