• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

REO 331 oil

CHM

I looked in the manuals section and only saw stuff on the multi fuel and not really the REO 331. Looking to see what the oil capacity is on her so I can buy the oil and change it. Just bought the truck and got her home. Feels like a miss in one cylinder but going to give her a complete tune up and carb rebuild. Starting with oil change if I can figure out how much she takes.
Any assistance would be appreciated for both oil or possible stuff to
check on the miss. She was converted to civilian plugs and wires so they do not look or make the greatest connections. Going back to military issue plugs and wires when I get the funds.

Barrman

You need the 1964 TM. It covers both engines. There is also a TM from 1951 that is a single book which is basically an all in one for the Gasser trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks