• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Almost 10 years later and I remembered my log in, found my first deuce

jth3rd

Long time ago when I was 16-18 joined the forums and got lots of great advice on what to look for and inspect, now I'm 28 and finally going to be buying a one, I found this 1967 m35a2c multi fuel with the Whistler turbo, going to check it out in person tomarrow, priced at 4k so not to high on price going to be super singles and stacks,
my other choice for a deuce was perfect and already completed to how I would like to do this one and priced at a steal but person never responded Screenshot_20181027-105559_Facebook.jpegScreenshot_20181027-105605_Facebook.jpegScreenshot_20181027-105613_Facebook.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
They said the engine kill is missing they just have a coat hanger for it to shut it off

I would go over that truck with a fine tooth comb and make sure you know what you're buying. The kind of person who'd avoid buying a $25 engine stop cable and rig up a coat hanger is probably not the kind of person who was spending money on maintenance items.

99nouns

Nice truck, but where is the injector pump pull handle to kill the engine? You might need that. Shouldn't be expensive or hard to replace.
Could that be it down by the pedals?

Rick
They said the engine kill is missing they just have a coat hanger for it to shut it off

coat hanger? nope I am NOT going to ask!!
Karl
or he could just wait until it runs out of fuel???

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a Deuce but I really like that wrecker. That's the cat's @ss.

Katavic918

I would go over that truck with a fine tooth comb and make sure you know what you're buying. The kind of person who'd avoid buying a $25 engine stop cable and rig up a coat hanger is probably not the kind of person who was spending money on maintenance items.
Exactly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks