• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1995 Teledyne Continental Motors A/S32P-23 8x8 Fire Truck

lmtvjunky

Im looking for the TM for the 1995 Teledyne Continental Motors A/S32P-23 8x8 Fire Truck, just got the truck delivered and i would like to go through and service it, does anyone know where the TM might be, ive tried liberated manuels with no luck yet, thank you

Attachments

bigfishtoys

Im looking for the TM for the 1995 Teledyne Continental Motors A/S32P-23 8x8 Fire Truck, just got the truck delivered and i would like to go through and service it, does anyone know where the TM might be, ive tried liberated manuels with no luck yet, thank you
i have one of these as well. I'm in Wiscosnin. Trying to figure out how to properly winterize it. It has a winterization kit for keeping it plugged in all winter, but don't want that. i want to winterize it like a camper for winter here in WI. Did you have any luck finding a manual that might show those steps? thanks

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
i have one of these as well. I'm in Wiscosnin. Trying to figure out how to properly winterize it. It has a winterization kit for keeping it plugged in all winter, but don't want that. i want to winterize it like a camper for winter here in WI. Did you have any luck finding a manual that might show those steps? thanks
Hi @bigfishtoys ,

You replied to an October 2018 original post. Chances are that a good answer never got posted. The manuals for the Oshkosh P19 are not coded as Class A (for public distribution).

LOGIC ONLY here says that military fire trucks won't have the instructions to winterize because they will be stored indoors. Outdoor usage and far north installations have built in heaters.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks