• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA to South Florida

DAILYLOGAN

Finally made the trip from VA to Florida keeping the Deuce in the family another generation. Fair warning for anyone traveling I95 Jacksonville is HORRIBLE! No issues 1968 ran strong. Construction site made me blow my right front at midnight but back up and made it home.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard :-D
Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway:driver:

Glad you're able to keep this Deuce in the family... AND that you've joined us here, too.

That's quite a trip for your "maiden voyage"!!!!

Congratz on the transfer and on your successful recovery mission.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
nope ,I vote VA. for the worse traffic. coming back from Aberdeen on sat. is the worse I've ever been in . Maryland is the pits also.
YUP!! Drive 66 every day!! Wears you out! Makes me want to give it all up and get the #@$% out of here. Go to work in the dark...come home in the dark.

hoop

I am proud of my young man......the old man. She should bring you and the boys many years of great times.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks