• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Leesburg, Ga Spirit of Christmas Parade

sandcobra164

SW GA Area friends,
It's time to put together my roster for the Annual Spirit of Christmas Parade in my hometown of Leesburg, Ga. The event will start at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday December 1st. Please respond by November 16th so that I can add you to my line-up. I know that I have 3 trucks participating so far, Welder1's clean M35A2 W/W, my Norway M1028 CUCV and my M923. Member Izzug asked me about it at the Ga. Rally so there will likely be an LMTV and everyone else is Welcome as well. I missed last years event due to being at the rifle range with the National Guard but SS Members still fielded some trucks for the event. I should be there for this one but I've even got a back up driver for my 5 ton and Lee will the CUCV as usual. Coffee and Doughnuts will be served beforehand at my house and we'll have lunch at my house afterwards. Come on out and join us.

Joseph

sandcobra164

LMTV locked on and I don't have Drill during this event. Current Roster is my M1028 (Sarge), M35A2 (Welder1), M35A2 (GoDawgsDv8), M1078 (Izzug), and my M923 (General Non-Sense). Toss your hat in the ring by November 16th and we'll Welcome you.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks