• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M977 turret

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey folks there is a person selling legs for a turret on a HEMTT, obviously this is only one piece of what is needed to be complete, in my thinking back I have never seen any parts for mounting a turret on a HEMTT, do you know where and if I were to buy the legs where can I get the rest of the parts to make a complete setup on my truck?
Karl

Gunzy

Pretty tough to find them or any parts of them because they are suppose to be de-milled. Good luck on your hunt, some one may have what you are after.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys it now seems official, I have purchased the legs for the HEMTT turret from mulemac, I am working with Deuceman51 for the other parts but please if anybody has some parts that I need please let me know and I will be interested in them, you know something like an M66 ring, you know little stuff like that. Hopefully Troy gets the stuff together in a month or so!
Thanks folks!

Karl

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
setoyota i saw that one but its not complete and it seemed a bit vague on whats actually there. I also admit to being a little unfamiliar with the M66 setup I installed an LWS on my 5 ton but have not worked with the 66 yet. Thanks for letting me know about the 66 in the classifieds though.
Karl

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Setoyota thanks for calling this to my attention and I apparently did not look closely enough at the add, I looked closely and contacted the seller and bought this M66 for my HEMTT, THANKS again for calling it to my attention!!!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks