• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quote needed to Haul 97' LMTV

fd33me

Hello All,

I'm searching for suggestions and or information to get my Stewart & Stevenson LMTV troop truck Transported from Hill AFB Utah to Rosamond CA. 93560. Any info would be super helpful. Thanks.

fd33me

No sir, I do not know who that is. I'm still very new to the threads and forums scene so I'm slow as a 3-legged horse going up hill.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Suggestion: obtain any and all information about the truck you wish to move: weight, dims, running condition. Then contact a transportation broker such as Joey and let them get to work finding you a truck looking for a load.

fasttruck

You also have to indicate whether ramps are available at both ends of the move to figure the job. If no ramps at either end the carrier will have to use a trailer that will load/unload from the ground such as a landoll.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks