• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Australia

Ken S

Good day,
Ken from Australia, owner of the rolling remains of a M216CDN dump, but now cab chassis.
I was going to make the truck a garden ornament, but this forum has given me the courage to try and do a get it going restoration.
I have owned the truck for 20 years and this forum has so far answered every query that I have had, and that is without having to post a question.
My friends on MLU have also been very supportive.
Cheers Ken

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken. Welcome aboard from Nevada. Post some pictures of your truck! The old saying, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Aussie Bloke

G'day Ken,.....

Welcome from Melbourne Australia!

Mate,... we need pics!

Great news though on the NOT being lawn art but a project to get back on the road.

Keep us updated, and remember,.... pics! ;)

Aussie.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Welcome from the St. Louis side of Missouri. The Show Me State. The parts are out there, you just have to have a beginning a middle and hopefully it will never end. M216CDN while parts are getting harder by the day its not over yet. After all as you will see just on the forum the iron that is pulled from our dryer parts of the states, well I am just amazed.

Get the word out in your part of the world you may be amazed at what is out there. Korea, Japan, Dutch East Indies, well its out there. Might be someone looking for You.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks