• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ya'll got room for a Squid from TX ?

CGU11

Found this place while pokin around for an M1078 to buy after i get back from westpac. If you have any info or things i should be aware of reguarding the LMTV's please let me know. The only experience i have with em is riding around with a shipmate that owns one in the desert near San Diego which pretty much got me hooked on getting one myself.

Guyfang

Staff member
Greeting Squid!!

You have come to the right place. Lots of God folks here can steer you in the right direction. Lots of good info here, and that's no lie. Do your home work, read, read, read and more reading. Get smart on what you want. The only Dumb question, it the question not asked.

Take care

CGU11

Yep thats the plan, got till Feb to do my homework. Already decided to not go the route of getting one straight from auction seems too risky so i plan on looking around for one that been serviced a bit. Im definitely glad i found this place.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go with everything Guyfang said, and throw in some patience. Take your time and you'll find the right truck.

fasttruck

While you a planning to get your truck recon the driver's and registration procedures in your home state. These truck have straight air brakes which normally requires at least a class b CDL. However if you can register it as a "recreational" vehicle you may be able to escape some of these pesky compliance issues that come with normal truck licensing and registrations.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks