• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Tray Components Needed

deleted user 89485

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Previous owner installed smaller batteries and I am missing a few parts. I need part 76, the center tray and part 79, the shafts. Any help would be appreciated. .ADE9C682-3A1D-469D-B863-9305DF7383EC.jpgADE9C682-3A1D-469D-B863-9305DF7383EC.jpg

deleted user 89485

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still need the 2 tubes that are used to lift the tray out but I have received all of the other battery hold down components. Thank you all for your help.

deleted user 89485

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I finally got the two poles that sit in between the batteries. They are used to give you extra leverage when lifting the battery tray up before sliding it out. My truck is a 2006 A1R so older trucks don’t have these.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks