• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Maryland

OrrElse

Hello everyone! My name is Joshua and I live in Maryland just south of Washington DC. I've recently been looking into getting a military van truck to turn it into an RV. I've been looking for M934s, M109A4s, and the like. I haven't owned one before but I have driven a couple of M35s in the past. I was directed here and was told that this was the place to get all the information I could ever want or need about owning a military truck. I look forward to talking with everyone and learning more about the trucks in the future.

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City, MO. There are a number of members who have done just what you are looking to do. You have come to the right place. This site has tons of info.

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome!
I have also seen people take camper trailers and remove the axles and mount on cargo trucks either on the bed or take the bed off and mount directly to the frame. They look pretty decent and not too Frankenstein!

m109a2

Welcome Joshua from Lake Charles La.For a long time I wanted a m109a3 and low and behold on this site I found a rig that would suit my needs to a tee.A 1971 amg m35a2,multi fuel whisler,air assist,heater,convoy lights,bows and staves,all canvas,troop seats even a p/u tool box.The camper is a m35a2 frame/109 box with a/c,fridge,flatscreen,racks,cabinets, mated with a 105 for the pintal hitch.The moral of this story is do not hurry you find something you want.P.S Neil Henricks built this rig.Al

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks