• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portland to Sequim (Hopefully)

Seq

I'm looking at the operating tm's and looks like the M51A2 has a transfer pump to move fuel from the right to left tank and the 817 just switches which tank fuel comes from (with a switch between the driver door and seat). If that's the case, I have a M51.

71DeuceAK

Seeing your avatar, I'm 99.99% sure she's an M51. Great truck nevertheless. You make me want to pursue the one I have/had a lead on more. I've got an M928A1 that needs a motor but who said one MV is enough?

Seq

Here is my data plate. Since it references multifuel, it has to be an M51A2. I thought it listed the model somewhere on the plate also but I don't see it.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Seq

Title says 68. Don't know how to verify that though. Weird thing is he gave me the original hood and fenders which look like they come from an 817.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks