• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portland to Sequim (Hopefully)

Seq

I'm hopefully picking up my first MV tomorrow just north of Portland, OR. Should be around 4 hours to get her home. Going to put her to use clearing 20 acres for our new home.Resized_20181011_110132_8519.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Seq

Still not sure if this thing is a m51A2 or an m817. Its got the M51A2 nose and engine but the prior owner says his buddy swapped motors and replaced the nose, hood and fenders. I can't make out the data plate on the dash.

Last edited:

eric67camino

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My understanding is that you can't put m51 sheetmetAL on an m817 because the engine is longer. Unless, I suppose, if they also swapped in the multifuel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks