• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 20th Anniversary Logo contest VOTE THREAD

Please vote for your favorite logo design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote for your favorite user submitted logo for our 20th anniversary.

1. 99nouns
b890c28fb99f54e48fff857652e74885.jpg

2. SouthJL
SouthJL.jpg

3. ryanaubra
ryanaubra.jpg

4. 48cj2a
48cj2a.JPG

5. Rutjes
Rutjes.jpg

6. Silverstate55
Steel-Soldiers_20th_01c_400x400.png

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have the skills to make a drawing, but if someone wants to take this idea and run with it
please feel free to do so. just my little bit to give back for what its worth.

A super strong guy (maybe look like he is made out of steel) picking up the front of a 5ton with one hand and handing a wrench to the guy or girl under the truck who has there arm stretched out with their face pointing to the person handing them the wrench.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to say there is some talent on display here, very difficult to make a choice of just one. My compliments and respect to all the designers.

In the end, I went for simplicity.

Cheers

319cssb

I like 4 and 5 best, but on #4 I think that steelsoldiers.com should be below the anniversary logo not above.
So I voted for 5

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can we add the tire treads from 1 to the back (or front, whichever is opposite of logo) of 5?

To all those who participated, this was a very difficult vote. There is much talent out there amongst us green iron nuts.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It would be nice to DUMP the "LUGS" on #1 shirt and replace it with "20 years of steel" from #3 on the back of #1
'

CMPPhil

Agree, lot of very good work. Being a traditionalist I feel the simple straight forward number 2 will be the most identifiable.

Thanks to everybody who put the effort into coming up with a design.

Cheers Phil

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like them all, it's a hard descision to pick just one. Thanks to all the participants, job well done!!!

m715mike

First off, to everyone that contributed to the designs, awesome job! They are excellent!

I voted for 49cja2. I have simple tastes.

I would buy 99nouns shirt if it didn’t have “got lugs?” on it. Nothing against the design... just my preference.

Hello!

Thank you all for the creative work. I could not do that because I'm not an artist but a mechanic.

99nouns had a very nice colorful version for me, but unfortunately it does not stand for election.

I like things with color, so a little bit more colorful, that's why I chose the number 5.

Greetings from Germany,

Holgi

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe time to change the colors of the banner of do something else with it to attract attention that we are now in the next phase of real voting for a design. I already started to ignore the banner when starting up.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe time to change the colors of the banner of do something else with it to attract attention that we are now in the next phase of real voting for a design. I already started to ignore the banner when starting up.
Robo, I agree. A nice Day Glow color might attract some needed attention.

bobdole4me

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Props to Rutjes- in contributing a Bridge Plate into the design. Definitely was a nice touch to the anniversary logo.

-Hubert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks