• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 20th Anniversary Logo contest VOTE THREAD

Please vote for your favorite logo design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SouthJL.jpg
I really liked several designs on here... but went with the above, because it would look good stuck on
IMG_E8363.jpg THIS. green on green.......

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Voting is now closed for our 20th Anniversary Logo Contest! I want to thank all of our contestants for their creativity and hard work! Congratulations to Rutjes for winning 1st Place!! I’ll be uploading designs into our web store over the next week, so you should be able to start buying 20th Anniversary SS swag very soon!

bobdole4me

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be patiently waiting.... On a side note- Fantastic designs from all contestants.
Voting is now closed for our 20th Anniversary Logo Contest! I want to thank all of our contestants for their creativity and hard work! Congratulations to Rutjes for winning 1st Place!! I’ll be uploading designs into our web store over the next week, so you should be able to start buying 20th Anniversary SS swag very soon!
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

silverstate55

Useless
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can I get one in long sleeves, florida sun takes its toll
One for winter one for summer I hope
Definitely second the Long Sleeve option; I've already had some skin cancer issues due to intense sun, can't wear short sleeves anymore (plus the scars aren't fun to look at).

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Definitely second the Long Sleeve option; I've already had some skin cancer issues due to intense sun, can't wear short sleeves anymore (plus the scars aren't fun to look at).
I'll triple that on the long sleeve option. Starting to get age spots and freckles on my arms. :cry:

bobdole4me

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I be the fourth to move the motion regarding the long sleeve option. Though I probably don't have a precise reason as the others in support for it I do prefer long sleeves personally.
I'll triple that on the long sleeve option. Starting to get age spots and freckles on my arms. :cry:
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Rutjes

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you and everyone who voted for the design.

I guess you would like to have the Illustrator file?

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I am not mistaken, I believe the poll has been closed.
See post #25.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks