• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 803a/802a Governor adjustment how do you do it??? TM mentions a gage

USAMilRet

I have not forgotten. My life is upside down and mostly in disarray at the moment. I have the pictures uploaded, I just need to copy the links and for that I need my main computer which is still disconnected at this time. It is one of my projects today to get this done by putting together my main computer.

I will have the pictures posted today, short of the "X" showing up unannounced and making my life miserable.

leedawg

I have not forgotten. My life is upside down and mostly in disarray at the moment. I have the pictures uploaded, I just need to copy the links and for that I need my main computer which is still disconnected at this time. It is one of my projects today to get this done by putting together my main computer.

I will have the pictures posted today, short of the "X" showing up unannounced and making my life miserable.

No worries, SOrry to hear its a rough separation keep your head up.

Thanks so much for the pictures have a much better idea of what it is now. You don't happen to have a set of calipers do you? Would be great to get dimensions of each step as well as diameter of the hole and its location in relation to the bottom corner of the block.

If you were open to it id be happy to pay the shipping both ways if you wanted to send it to me so i could copy all the dimensions would be happy to knock a few of these out so if anybody needed one they could get ahold of it or have the dimensions to make one. Anyway no rush on this at all I ended up not needing to do anything to my unit but thought it would be helpful to have all the dimensions so the part could be recreated for others here.

Thanks again for sharing some photos!!

Demoh

No worries, SOrry to hear its a rough separation keep your head up.

Thanks so much for the pictures have a much better idea of what it is now. You don't happen to have a set of calipers do you? Would be great to get dimensions of each step as well as diameter of the hole and its location in relation to the bottom corner of the block.

If you were open to it id be happy to pay the shipping both ways if you wanted to send it to me so i could copy all the dimensions would be happy to knock a few of these out so if anybody needed one they could get ahold of it or have the dimensions to make one. Anyway no rush on this at all I ended up not needing to do anything to my unit but thought it would be helpful to have all the dimensions so the part could be recreated for others here.

Thanks again for sharing some photos!!
I second the offer, well, kinda.

Ill over to drive over with a set of calipers (assuming you dont have one) and blueprint them.... Just dont tell my business partner the calipers are leaving the shop. If interested Ill throw them in my truck and next time Im in Tampa Ill let you know.

I wont be able to make them because my mill is still in pieces but getting exact dimensions for others would be nice. And since its a gauge then the more precise the better.

Demoh

The dimentions are stamped on the unit. The 26.5 is mm. Each "step" is measured in mm. The thickness is 1cm.

I will do the measurements today.

I must have been real tired for not realizing this. I need to get more sleep. Im stepping away to brew some more coffee now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks