• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee NXT 360 wheels

broylz

Anyone happen to know what the wheels and tires are on the humvee nxt? Almost looks like a 20" mrap style wheel. Video I saw said that they are also a larger diameter tire but no specifics were given and i have yet to find the specs...

I have been looking at getting a set of mrap 20" aluminum wheels and adapters to run on my m998. These look like they would be exactly what I'm looking for

diluted

The tires are Goodyear G275 MSAs, pretty sure they are 22" rims on the hmmwv because the tires don't look very tall compared to the MSA's that I have.

broylz

Just found the 335 and 365/80r20 MSAs right before I saw your reply. They look like they could be the 335s on a 20. That's a 41x13.5r20-ish...
This would be doable with a 2 inch body or spacer lift

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks