• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New GMTK-5 Kipper tool box

319cssb

Don't bother buying a new gmtk-5 kipper tool box for thousands of dollars. They say there is a unlimited warranty on their tools, but if something breaks , they will give you the run around and nasty emails. SMH Learned my lesson there.

319cssb

Update: I bought the broken tool on ebay for $21 incl shipping. The box costs new over $3k I can't believe what dicks they are. I guess they have been too cozy ripping off our DoD and charge them for everything they replace.
So no Kipper tools for me anymore, not even for free. And I hope you all heed my advise and buy the GMTK from the competition.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks