• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

U Joint help

I am rebuilding the right front wheel assembly from the ball joints out. Everything was going pretty good until I went to pull the spindle shaft away from the U joint. In pulling the spindle shaft, the adjacent U joint was damaged...

Can anyone tell me which U joint that is? I have the repair manual, but I'm not finding a specific part number or name. Also does anyone know if I bang that out from the side to get it off the shaft or is there a retaining ring???

I was hoping to have her back up this weekend. I have all the parts, until the U joint was damaged. Now its a hurry and wait part order...

Thanks guys!!!!

Chris..

easy

All the axle/wheel u-joints are the same. Drive/propeller shaft u-joints are different from axle units but are the same for and aft.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks